I promise I will eventually write about The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10 Miler, which I walked/ran at the beginning of October, but my photos are not handy, so I thought I’d quickly type up a different post while I had a bit of time at work.
Today’s post is all about me, because what’s easier than putting together a list?
1. I love Halloween. LOVE. I am also a big fan of the Christmas season.
2. I am an introvert, not stuck-up.
3. I have very few friends, but lots of acquaintances. I don’t find it easy to make friends, either (probably related to 2 above).
4. Starches and sweets are my eating downfall. I love chocolate and bread, and I’m a fantastic baker.
5. I’m a nerd and wish I could convince everyone to play board games with me (hmmm, this may also explain 3 above – haha). My favourite games right now are Settlers of Catan and Pandemic.
6. I love the way I feel after I workout, but have a terribly hard time motivating myself to workout.
7. My two favourite running songs are Hot Tottie by Usher and Kickstart My Heart by Motley Crue.
8. I love 80’s music. And 80’s movies.
9. I am a total makeup junkie and love colourful, sparkly eyeshadows, even though at 37 I should probably be sticking mostly to matte.
10. Traveling is one of my favourite things, but is also why my vehicle is 10 years old. I have a dream of taking a year off in about 5 years to travel around the world with my family.
Are you a Halloween lover?