Clean Slate: Tomorrow begins a new year. What will you do with your new beginning?
Okay, so last Reverb 12 post and I’m a day late. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Today is the first day of 2013. Resolution time! Here are the grand ideas I have for the year, in no particular order, not censored in terms of my limited resources and available time, and including what came out of Reverb 12.
In 2013, I resolve to:
- Make exercise a priority
- Lose 25 lbs
- Get back in shape (can it get any more broad than this statement?!?)
- Clean out and organize my home office
- Put together a list of family traditions to try out this year
- Be nicer to my husband
- Host friends and families for suppers every other week (but keep it casual and don’t turn it into a chore!)
- Start learning Portuguese
- Put the drama of dental school behind me
- By January 7th, break my resolutions down into attainable, measurable goals and build some reminders into my calendar to follow through with everything
What are your resolutions for the year? If you don’t make resolutions, why not?