I’m starting to feel overwhelmed with all the stuff I’ve got going on:
- must start studying hard for a big exam coming up in 2 weeks
- kids’ hockey
- volunteer stuff (deposits and record keeping)
- plan and shop for meals
- physio exercises daily
- workout regularly
- lining up patients and getting them booked in (we book in the patients that we work on and are responsible for finding certain types of patients in order to get the credits we need to graduate, e.g., 12 root canals, 18 crowns/bridges/posts)
Unfortunately, when I feel overwhelmed, I tend to procrastinate instead of just picking somewhere to start. Not good.
I’ve decided that it’s time to stop the sugar overload because it’s making me feel terrible physically and guilty. However, I’m finding that my motivation is definitely lacking, so I’m putting a reward system into effect. My goals for the next week are:
1) to not have any treats (just say no!)
2) to run 4 times (Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday)
3) to do my physio exercises everyday
If I do all of these things, I will buy myself a new pair of Uggs, because after wearing mine for 2 winters, they are completely trashed and not fit for wear. Now that it’s getting colder, though, I’ve really been missing the snugly warmth of my Ugg boots, so it’s time to get some new ones.
What are your favourite Halloween treats? I really love Kitkats and peanut butter cups, but would pretty much never turn my nose up at any form of chocolate treat.