I’m so excited to be so close to the end (hopefully) of this school year. I took it fairly easy today, taking longer-than-usual study breaks, but got through almost all of the material I wanted to.
Now, I’m off to bed. Goals for tomorrow:
1. Stationary bike in the morning.
2. Final review before my exam. Stay focused!
4. Write my last final of 3rd year dental school!
5. Pick up my kids from my parents’ place.
6. Relax and sleep.
1. Morning: new shoulder bag
2. For the year: new sunglasses for running, and maybe some new running shoes, too!
I will totally be counting down the hours, minutes, and seconds until tomorrow afternoon at 4pm. Even better, I might be done BEFORE 4pm. Yippee! I feel like a kid again, watching the clock and counting down to summer vacation.
Wish me luck!