Remember those books? Little Miss Birthday, Little Miss Shy, Little Miss Sunshine.
Well, it was a long day today. I am Little Miss Negativity. Generally hating school. Miss spending time with my husband and kids. Overwhelmed with the amount of studying I should be doing.
– get to try out nitrous oxide with my classmates (FYI – we have also practiced injections of each other, so believe me, we know how they feel)
– quiz (yuck)
– seeing a couple of patients
– need to do some labwork (double yuck!)
– tidying up the house because my cleaning lady comes on Friday morning
– hopefully reading to my kids at bedtime and tuck them in
– sneaking in a workout?
This list isn’t prioritized; it’s mostly chronological – though most of it is compulsory, anyway, so those tasks are automatically prioritized. However, tucking my kids in >> working out.
On a positive note, I had a pretty healthy eating day. Salmon at lunch, chicken at supper, adequate fruit and veggies. Little Miss Sunshine making a bit of an appearance?
What do you do to jolt yourself out of a negativity slump? I’ve been in one for awhile and am totally moving beyond slump into a major rut.