Faith over at Gracefulfitness was kind enough to tag me with the following:
Now, I don’t consider myself particularly stylish, but was honoured nonetheless. Along with the award, I must also:
1. Make a post & link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
Since I’ve been pretty swamped lately and haven’t been cruising for new blogs, I’m not sure I’ve got a list of 10 bloggers I’ve recently discovered, but definitely check out these blogs. They all deserve awards for keeping me reading!
Onto the 7 things about me:
- I like to run angry. Not sure why this is, but in any case, my playlists tend to reflect this.
- I’m counting down the days to the end of the school year and have multiple countdowns going: total days left, school days left, days until Reading Week, etc.
- I am obsessed with Sephora and have spent WAY too much money there over the past few years.
- I read The Hunger Games series in a day.
- I enjoy dentistry but hate dental school…with a passion.
- I love the way my kids smell and sniff them an inordinate amount.
- If you see me working out, chances are I’m wearing Lululemon bottoms, an Under Armour top, and Adidas shoes.