Last week, Heather from WifeMomRunner gave me the Cherry on Top Award. Since this week was a little bit crazy, I didn’t have a chance to do anything about it. But, it’s the long weekend, so I’m finally tackling my to do list.
1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
2. The second thing you have to do is, pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.
3. The third and final thing is, thank the person who gave you the award.
1. Since it took me so long to reply to Heather’s post, I have had a little time to mull over my response. My initial response was, “Heck, no, I wouldn’t change anything, because that would change my life, and my life right now is pretty darn good.” After giving it some more thought, though, there are actually a couple of things I would change, knowing what I know now. I know, I know – it’s only supposed to be one thing, but I couldn’t decide between the two. First, I would have dated more in high school, rather than having one steady boyfriend. Second, I would have had my acne treated more aggressively, because I think this would have helped my self esteem tremendously and I wouldn’t have the scars (fairly mild, but there) that I have now.
2. The people I’m passing the award on to:
Holly at Couch Potato Athlete
Wendy at Seriously Sassy
Angela at Chronicles of a Diet Book Junkie
Laury at The Fitness Dish
Tori at FITori
3. Thank you so much, Heather! It was my first blogger award, and I am absolutely tickled to know that you enjoy my blog. Plus, who doesn’t like a cherry on top? Am I right, or am I right? You totally made my day. 🙂
Happy long weekend, everyone!